Education & Training
• Stratford University Hotel and Event Manager - Virginia (2000-2001)
• Transportation Communications Union (1990-1998)
• Baraga High School Graduate (1987)
• Michigan Licensed Limited Appraiser (Now inactive - 2004-2009)
• Sales License 2005-Present
• Fraternal Order of Eagles - Member
• Job Corps - Student Empowerment Leader 12 Step Group
• Our Savior's Lutheran Church - Elo
Real Estate Experience and Awards
• Rental Property Management - Owner (For personally owned properties, 2006-Present)
• Investment Property Prospecting
• Sales of Single Family, Multi Family, Camps and Investment Properties.
• Vacant Land and Site Evaluations.
• Designed Modular Homes and Performed Renovations on existing homes.
• Spending time with family and friends
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
• North Central Multiple Listing Service (Previous Member)
• CHERUBS - Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Charity
Working with Tina DeForge was great! I have bought and sold property in the past and Tina's experience made this sale easy! Tina is a true professional! Thanks Tina.
Helpful and friendly. I would recommend Tina Deforge to my friends.