Education & Training
• Stratford University Hotel and Event Manager - Virginia (2000-2001)
• Transportation Communications Union (1990-1998)
• Baraga High School Graduate (1987)
• Michigan Licensed Limited Appraiser (Now inactive - 2004-2009)
• Sales License 2005-Present
• Fraternal Order of Eagles - Member
• Job Corps - Student Empowerment Leader 12 Step Group
• Our Savior's Lutheran Church - Elo
Real Estate Experience and Awards
• Rental Property Management - Owner (For personally owned properties, 2006-Present)
• Investment Property Prospecting
• Sales of Single Family, Multi Family, Camps and Investment Properties.
• Vacant Land and Site Evaluations.
• Designed Modular Homes and Performed Renovations on existing homes.
• Spending time with family and friends
• Home Improvements
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
• North Central Multiple Listing Service (Previous Member)
• CHERUBS - Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Charity
Tina was very friendly from the beginning. She was always available, always quick with showings and documents. She was very personable, knowledgeable, funny, patient and overall amazing!
I was not pleased with the service of other local realtors and there was some comfort in the name recognition. I was very satisfied with her performance. The house was sold within 3 days. Very happy.
Working with Tina DeForge was great! I have bought and sold property in the past and Tina's experience made this sale easy! Tina is a true professional! Thanks Tina.
Helpful and friendly. I would recommend Tina Deforge to my friends.