Education & Training
• CENTURY 21® Plus
• Real Estate Success Series
• Sales License - 1992
• Real Estate Appraiser since 1998
• Baraga County Board of Commissioners - Commissioner
• Western Upper Peninsula Planning and Development Region - Board Member
• Western Upper Peninsula District Health Department - Board Member - Former Chairman
• Western Upper Peninsula RC&D Board Member
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
Bill was quick and fast on his feet with finding out and understanding of the needs that were needed. He always answered questions in a fashionable time even quicker then expected. I definitely would recommend him to others. He was pleasant to work with.
Bill Rolof was ready and available to answer any and all questions we inquired about the property. Bill found time to show us the house twice which helped us feel confident about the property we were purchasing. At closing time, he made sure everything was in order, in turn it made for a smooth closing and we were ready to move in. Thanks for all your help Bill.
Bill provided the help needed in the purchase of this property, very helpful, knowledgeable, and readily available.
I would recommend Bill Rolof to anybody! Great person to work with.
We were on a very tight time line and Bill was very helpful in getting us across the finish line in time!
Bill Rolof was prompt and very knowledgeable creating a successful working relationship.
I have not lived in the area for over 50 years, knew I would be able to trust Bill because I have known the family for many years.
I can't thank you enough for being so patient with me, answering all my questions, and getting the best deal you could for me.