REALTOR®, Sales Associate
Education & Training
• Stratford University Hotel and Event Manager - Virginia (2000-2001)
• Transportation Communications Union (1990-1998)
• Baraga High School Graduate (1987)
• Michigan Licensed Limited Appraiser (Now inactive - 2004-2009)
• Holloways Institute Real Estate Sales (2005)
• Sales License 2005-Present
• Fraternal Order of Eagles - Member
• Job Corps - Student Empowerment Leader 12 Step Group
• Our Savior's Lutheran Church - Elo
Real Estate Experience and Awards
• Rental Property Management - Owner (For personally owned properties, 2006-Present)
• Investment Property Prospecting
• Sales of Single Family, Multi Family, Camps and Investment Properties.
• Vacant Land and Site Evaluations.
• Designed Modular Homes and Performed Renovations on existing homes.
• Spending time with family and friends
• Home Improvements
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
• North Central Multiple Listing Service (Previous Member)
• CHERUBS - Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Charity
Tina took care of all aspects of selling my dad's home. She was very accessible either by phone, email, or text. She made good recommendations on pricing and what was needed to show and sell the property. I live in Illinois and she set up a "mail in closing" so I wouldn't need to travel. This worked very well. In all I am very satisfied.
We were faced with a difficult task, selling a house as part of the estate process, including being more than 600 miles away from the property. Tina DeForge was able to meet with us initially and help us understand the market. She was patient and kind as we slowly worked toward getting the property to market in time for the summer season. Once we listed, things went very quickly indeed. We had an offer quickly, and we closed within two weeks! She was able to coordinate with ourselves, the buyer, the title co, and keep everything on track despite the distances involved. Amazing work and a pleasure to work with, highly recommended!
Tina was amazing and helped us through every step. She was very knowledgeable and I really appreciated her effective communications. This made the process of purchasing the house effortless.
Tina was very friendly from the beginning. She was always available, always quick with showings and documents. She was very personable, knowledgeable, funny, patient and overall amazing!
I was not pleased with the service of other local realtors and there was some comfort in the name recognition. I was very satisfied with her performance. The house was sold within 3 days. Very happy.
Working with Tina DeForge was great! I have bought and sold property in the past and Tina's experience made this sale easy! Tina is a true professional! Thanks Tina.
Helpful and friendly. I would recommend Tina Deforge to my friends.