Education & Training
• BS Medical Technology - George Washington University
• MS Management - University of Arkansas
• Retired Naval Officer - Health Care Administration, and Blood Bank Specialist
• CENTURY 21® Plus
• Real Estate Sales License since 1999
• Calumet High School Softball Coach
• Board Member of CLK-TL Little League Baseball
• Glad Tidings Assembly of God - Member
Real Estate Experience and Awards
• 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Listing and Sales REALTOR® of the Year
• 2004, 2005, 2008 CENTURION® Award
• 2006, 2007, 2012, 2013 Diamond Masters Award
• 2002, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2011 Emerald Masters Award
• 1999 Million Dollar Producer
• Office REALTOR® of the Year - 2000, 2001, 2002
• Old Cars
• Sports (All)
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
I've worked with Joel before and was again pleased and satisfied with the results.
As I mentioned earlier, I've dealt with Joel several times over the years and have always been very satisfied. I consider him a friend as well as a sales associate.
Joel Rastello was very helpful in everything and I would highly recommend him. I was very satisfied.
Joel has always met our needs in local real estate. He is very knowledgeable about local market conditions, responsive to any questions we have. I highly recommend him if you want no nonsense service for your real estate needs - buying or selling. I have worked with him for almost 15 years.
C21's Joel Rastello was realistic about the home-buying experience, quick to return phone calls (that was important to us) and knows his market. We are well satisfied.
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for selling our house!!!
Thank you for your help in selling my dad's house in Houghton. I really appreciate your patience with all of my questions and all of your work on our behalf. Thanks again.