Education and Training
• Middleton Real Estate Training:
Salesperson 1993, Broker 1997
• Professional Standards Workshops 1995-2010
• Accredited Buyers' Agent (ABR®)
• Accredited Buyers' Agency Manager (ABRM®)
• At Home with Diversity/One America
• Certified Continuing Education Instructor V.I.P. Real Estate Institute
• Salesperson 1993
• Associate Broker 1997
• At Home with Diversity/One America
• 2016 Red Kettle Partner - Salvation Army
• Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International
• Club Past President, Rotary International (3 terms)
• Past Assistant Governor, Rotary International
• 2015 Excellence in Education Leadership Award - Copper Country Association of School Boards
• 2014 Friend of Education - Delta Kappa Gamma
• 2014 Volunteering Works Award - National Association of Realtors
• 2013 Volunteering Program Award - U.P. Volunteer Network
• 2012-2013 Citizen of the Year - Copper Country Elks
Real Estate Experience and Awards
• 2013 Quality Service Producer Award
• Association Director 2004-2006, 2007-2010
• Grievence Committee 1995-2002, Chairperson 2001
• Professional Standards Committee 2003-2011, Chairperson 2009
• Social Networking Committee 2009-2011
• Financial Planning Committee 2004-2010
• Nominating Committee 2003 & 2009
• Home Improvement/Decorating
• Watching Hockey
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
Melissa started this process by finding out why I wanted to sell, and what I thought the home should sell for. I told her I didn't want it priced low or high, I just wanted to price it where it would sell. We talked a few times about things I had in the home and decorations. Melissa, Laurel, and I walked the house and came up with a hit list of things for me to get done. Once this was accomplished, she took pictures and got it on the MLS. My home sold in 10 days. I know she marketed the house well because my house out performed 85% of the homes on the market! Thank you Melissa!!
Melissa Maki did a great job for me, fun how most of our communication was by email or on facebook! Sale went so smoothly, almost unbelievable!
Excellent job interesting our needs.
Melissa Maki helped us sell 3 properties. She's the best! Melissa was always available to answer any questions or concerns we had along the way. I would highly recommend Melissa.
Melissa did a very good job in selling my property. I would not hesitate in having her sell property for me again.
We would highly recommend Melissa Maki to our family and friends. We can't believe how smoothly everything went from the first showing of the house to the closing. Melissa Maki was very patient with us as we sought out the house that would fit our needs. We are very appreciative to her.
Dear Melissa, Thank you so much for selling our house. It is such a relief not to worry about it anymore. You worked so hard. I was sorry we had to sell it for less, that meant you earned less money. Good luck to you. May God bless you and shed his blessings on you.
Melissa was great to work with. She responded quickly to my questions and was patient with me throughout the selling process. A consummate professional! She was instrumental in selling my property!
Melissa, Thank you so much for your assistance with Kane. We appreciate all that ou do. You were a joy to work with. We wish you a very successful 2015!
Melissa Maki stepped into a role that helped me sell a relative's difficult property. She handled every aspect of the process with respect and utmost professionalism. From the simplest of tasks, to the most difficult, Melissa Maki guided the way to a successful closing. Thank you Melissa.
We found Melissa Maki to be very professional and an excellent realtor. This is the first real estate transaction that went smoothly without any problems. She is an exceptional person and we highly recommend her.
Melissa is a rare find in the real estate industry (for that matter any industry) tireless in the quest for the best in service for her client's. Integrity that is not often found today and commitment to excellence that is unsurpassed.
When we called CENTURY 21 and asked to speak to the one who will sell our house, we were blessed it was you! Your kindness touched our hearts!